HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! SAVE $250 ON ANY ROOFTOP TENT USING CODE HOLIDAY250 OR 10% OFF ACCESSORIES USING CODE HOLIDAY10
Your Cart is Empty
Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout
Alto Hardshell Tent
Alto Starting at $2699
Nimbus Hardshell Tent
Nimbus Starting at $2795
Stratus 2.0 Hardshell Tent
Stratus Starting at $2795
Air & Tires
Organization & Storage
December 05, 2021
1 min read
1. At home pan fry ground italian sausage until fully cooked. Let cool before the next step.
2. Mix eggs, pepper, onion, cooked sausage and cheese. Tip: do this prep work at home and pack into a large freezer bag to use while camping.
3. Layer hash browns on the base of a pie plate or cast iron pan. Pour egg mixture overtop. Wrap top in aluminum foil.
4. Bake over the coals of a fire for 45 minutes or until egg is set.
5. Serve with green onion toppings.
Enter to win $200 off a 4x4 Colorado roof top tent. Winners selected monthly.